High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-825 AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router upgrades your network to the latest high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. Designed home and home office environments, this router combines dual-band 11AC wireless with Gigabit Ethernet ports – perfect for high definition streaming media, Internet phone calls, online gaming, and content-rich web surfing throughout your home or office.
Why You Want It
- Speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 867 Mbps (5 GHz): Enough bandwidth for Internet surfing, video chats, streaming, and social media.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Traffic optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications.
- Simultaneous Dual Band: Like having two Wi-Fi networks, connect more devices with less congestion.
- USB 2.0 Port: Connect USB drive to create shared storage on your network.
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: High-speed connectivity for wired devices such as media centers, network storage, and game consoles.
- Easy Setup: Get set up in minutes using the simple web-based interface.
Do More With Dual-Band
Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks, while leaving the high-speed 5 GHz 11AC band free for video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers. With fewer devices using the high-speed 5 GHz band, there’s less interference and congestion, giving you better performance and a lag-free wireless experience.
4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS), media centers, and gaming consoles.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The built-in QoS engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth.
Plug, Play, Share
Connect a USB storage drive to the built-in USB 2.0 port to create shared storage for your network. Share your favorite media files and documents with others connected to your network.
One Touch Connectivity
Connect new wireless devices quickly and easily with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) - No need to enter settings or create passwords.
Sharing your Internet connection is simple with the AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router. To get started, open a web browser and go to http://dlinkrouter or http://192.168.0.1 then enter admin as the user name, and leave the password blank. The setup wizard will guide you through the steps to get your device up and running.